Sunday, October 29, 2006

Welcome to Christmas Hampers

Finding the right Christmas hamper for a friend, relations or business associate is tougher than it looks. There are plenty of online Christmas hamper sites around, but trawling through them is not easy. That's where I come in. I've been sourcing luxury Christmas hampers and corporate Christmas hampers for various companies for longer than I care to remember. Better yet, I've also been on the receiving end of a few myself and have had a good look at the Christmas hampers sent in to us.

So here is my pick of the best Christmas hampers, Christmas hamper companies and Christmas hamper fillers around. If you have a Christmas hamper company to suggest, or want to give feedback on any of the Christmas hampers I review, please add you comment.

Here's wishing you a Christmas full of hampers!

No comments: